NTSE Stage 2 MAT Paper
13. The dart does not follow any logical sequence in the outermost region of the square.
33. The question should be - How many angles are there above the straight line ? According to the given question the answer can be 15.
34. The number of triangles are more than 28 (approximately 40).
54. Answer of the given question should be South-East which is not given in the option.
The explanation is as under –
61. Since option 1, 2 & 4 cannot be the correct answer. Hence, the most appropriate ans is option 3. But again option 3 can not be the right explanation because the position of the given triangles in the given figure should be interchanged.
74. In this question the logic is not common in all the figures. In 1st and 3rd figure the logic is (22 + 32) – (2 + 3) = 8 and (62 + 72) – (6 + 7) = 72 but in 4th figure if it follows the same logic then the result is (82 + 92) – (8 + 9) = 128 but in the fourth figure the result is given 129.