Sunday, March 28, 2010

answer sheets can be accessed under RTI Act now



Dated: 16 Sep 09

PIO
NIE (NCERT)
Sri Aurobindo marg New Delhi-110016
File Ref No: RTI/Monika/1
Sub: Information seeking under Right to Information Act.

Dear Sir,
I am submitting this request exercising my RIGHT TO INFORMATION to provide me following information regarding National Talent Search Examination conducted by NCERT.

  1. My daughter Monika Gupta (NTSE Roll No:  13009141) has scored 73 marks in MAT papers of stage 2 as per the information given on your web site. However as per her estimate she should have received more marks than this, therefore I want to know the process of reevaluation of OMR as well as process of checking the OMR myself.
  2. She scored 14 marks in the interview, her interview was held at Ajmer on 10 August 09, I would like to look at the score report of the interview panel.
Just for sharing the information under the RTI act, people are entitled to access the answer sheets. Please visit the following link for more details http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/NEWS/City/Pune/Answer-sheets-under-RTI-Experts-welcome-move/articleshow/4817840.cms
Please also find attached Rs 10/ postal order with this application towards payment seeking the information. Do let me know the required fee for want of the information under RTI.

Thanking you

With regards

Mr. D C Gupta
Scientific Officer –F, Rajasthan Atomic Power Station
Type 5/ 72, Anu Tara Colony, Rawatbhata via Kota
PIN- 323307
Cell No: 9413354520
dc_gupta2000@yahoo.com


Encl:
1. A Rs 10/ postal order.

No comments: